Spice Simulation Details:Visionics Offers one day spice workshop
SPICE represents Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis. Many of the University syllabus includes SPICE as a medium to teach the students for analog circuit simulation virtually. EDWinXP is having built-in SPICE simulation module named EDSpice Simulator. It has the SPICE3F5 and XSPICE Simulation engine.
Duration1 days – 2 Sessions, 1 Theory session and 1 Practical session
Who Should Attend?B.E / B.Tech (ECE,AEI,EIE,EEE) (3rd sem onwards).
- Basic electronics knowledge
Software Tools Used
Skills GainedAfter completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Build your own circuit and simulate
- Create and manage designs by using the EDWinXP software design environment
- Introduction to SPICE
- Introduction to Models,
- Active and Passive devices
- Models of Diode, BJT, FET, MOSFET
- Introduction to CIR files
- Introduction to EDWinXP
- Introduction to EDSpice Simulator
- Simulation Models
- Parts, Symbols, Packages
- Steps to draw a circuit diagram
- Assignment of simulation functions and parameters
- Running the Analysis
- Transient Analysis
- Small Signal AC Analysis
- DC Transfer Function Analysis
- Simple circuit creation and conducting the analysis
For Getting More details about Spice Workshop Contact us:
Visionics India Pvt. Ltd.,
Trivandrum - 695 581.
Kerala. Tel : +91 471 2700673.